Well, my dear YATopians, 2012 is upon us and, quite frankly, I don't know what to think about it. Where did 2011 go? I mean, really. Time is always disappearing from me, always slipping right through my fingers. On one hand, I'm really sad to see the past year leave us because so many wonderful things happened. But on the other, I'm excited to see what the new year has to offer.
So, in order to keep my spirits and enthusiasm high, here are a few of my 2012 goals:
1. Finish another novel. I've been struggling for the past few months to get anything done, so overcoming my writer's block is the number one priority.
2. Get in shape. <-- This is mostly because A) I'd like to feel healthier, haha and B) because I'm going to be doing a lot of walking while in New York for the Book Expo.
3. Promote Hunted some more. In fact, right now, I'm hosting a giveaway for a signed ARC of it! Yay!
4. Go out more. I'm the introverts of all introverts, but it's time for me to put myself out there and try new things.
5. Be a better blogger. Since Hunted's release, I've fallen behind in my reading/reviewing and I love sharing my thoughts on amazing books, so I hope to get back to a regular posting schedule.
6. Get an agent, or at least start querying. But I need to complete Goal #1 first.
Well, those are my goals. What are yours?